Sunday, February 15, 2009

Priesthood

Today Riley was finally ordained a teacher in the priesthood. We did not attend church to often last year and so he had to wait awhile. Grandpa Marchant ordained him today in teachers quorum this afternoon, it was really nice of him to come to our church to give Riley the blessing. Grandma Marchant, Rachel, and Great Grandma Elaine were there as well. Riley and I really appreciate everyone that supports him. I am so very thankful that we have someone close to call to give him these priesthood blessings as Riley gets older. I am proud of Riley and the choices that he makes to attend his meetings and strive to live the gospel, even if I push him a little to do so. He has many examples on the Marchant side that he looks up to and it is such a blessing to me that they are there to be an example. Riley is such a good boy and I love him so much I can hardly believe that he is fourteen. I hope that he chooses to stay close to his Heavenly Father so that he can always have the priesthood in his life. Keep up the good work son in all that you do and remember what I always say, remember who you and and where you came from.

No comments: