Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day

I had a really nice Valentine's Day, because it was on Saturday this year it was great and did not feel rushed to get things done for my family. I stayed home with the AJay and the kids most of the day. The kids done their chores which I really appreciated. For breakfast I made them waffles, with strawberry syrup and whipped cream, eggs and bacon, it was way yummy. For dinner I made filet mignon, shrimp, king crab legs, roll, baked potato and broccoli, and for a special treat I dipped strawberries in chocolate, for the kids and I. AJay got a plate of rice krispy treats, cause he doesn't care for chocolate. I am sure I will pay for all of the calories later but it tasted so good. I love my family so much and I was glad that I had the whole day to be with them and told each one of them that I wanted them to be my Valentine. Here are some pictures of the meals that I made.....







Happy Valentines Day to everyone, hopefully it was enjoyable for you all.

1 comment:

Meek House of Insanity said...

Looks way yummy! I think I wanna be your Valentine too!