Wednesday, December 2, 2009

November

Well it is time once again to sum up the month! I often wonder where did the month go, it seems as if I was just blogging. Anyway, this month was AJay's birthday I got him tickets to Rodney Carrington and we went and seen him in concert we had a good time.
It was also Riley's 15th birthday he and I spent the day together on his birthday, we went to the 2A football state championship game then out to lunch, then to the mall. We had a great time and I most certainly loved spending the day with him. He got his driving permit, yes I said driving permit. They take the written part and then have to drive with the parents for 40 hours. He is a pretty good driver other than he gets a little nervous at times. Jaycee had a band concert that we went to she plays the clairnet she really likes it. Thanksgiving was yummy of course and it was good to see family. I love shopping with Aunt Dolores and Heidi on Black Friday, this year I let Jaycee go, she said "well I do need to know what it is all about before I get big." I guess now she knows how grouchy some people can be. Well I gotta go for now, I can't wait for Christmas!!!

Happy Holidays!!

No comments: