Saturday, March 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Ashtyn


This is my little tiny baby "2" years ago. I can hardly believe that it has been two years. Ashtyn Jay Marchant was born March 14, 2007. I was in lobor with him forever, I didn't think that he would ever get here. He was stubborn then and he still is stubborn now imagine that. Today was Saturday and so I didn't have to work.
I love it when I don't work on their bithdays, we just hung out at home and went and visited Great Grandma next door. We bought him a litte tyrke for his birthday so he can ride with the big kids of course. He loves it so much. He got lots of presents and I made him a cute cake, all in all it was a great day. Other than I took some pictures of him earlier with my camera and I dropped it now it will not work. So I guess I am without a camera for awhile. I went and borrowed my mom's before we cut his cake so hopefully I will be able to download them. Happy Birthday to my Angel Boy Asthtyn, I love you!!!

No comments: