Saturday, January 3, 2009

January 2008

I have decided to try the blogspot instead of the free webs. I see how most people use blogspot and I like the way that it looks. I am going to see of I can transfer my other blog materials to this site and close the other one. Today I have been cleaning up a huge mess that has just been taking over my dining area. Our house is a little small for us and so tons of things just get put in a pile and over the time the pile has just grown out of control. I decided that with the new year strarting that it is a good as time to tackle this project. I am so scared to throw away anything just on the chance that I might need it, but here I go. I vist the Flylady website a lot and I need to take her advice and hope it will make our home life a little brighter. I wish I had tons of time to devote on my house, but I guess a little time each day is better than nothing. I started painting our living room last November I have many projects at home going all at one time, I must be crazy. Wish me luck it my new tasks.

No comments: